New Goodies and a Creative Blank

Monday, April 20, 2009

I've got a new item for the Etsy shop and I'm so glad that we finally have some sunshine today. Imagine, being able to take pictures when the product is ready! What a concept!

(Shakes fist at Mother Nature, because seriously, this rainy/windy/cloudy/coldish thing she's got going on is getting really old. Sun! NOW!)

So here's a preview...

Know what it is?


It's a point-and-shoot camera set, with a wrist strap and a camera-pod-bean bag-thingie.

Which is exactly where I'm blanking at, because I can't come up with a cute name for this thing. Camera Chaise? Camera Cushion? Camera Rest? Camera Cosy? (ewwww.) Camera Ottoman? (too long) Camera Support? (too geriatric) Camera Throne? (no. just no.)

"Gee Mendy, how about Pod?" Well, I found out that there is a camera bean bag in stores that is called The Pod.

I've got more pictures to take this afternoon. I need to get some action shots, so I'm taking my model (aka daughter) to a local park to get some pics of her using the wrist strap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camerit Market Bag.

Good Luck.

Ruthie's Girl Designs

Anonymous said...

How about "Cushy Camera Cozy"?



-Bethany
choconaut.etsy.com

Beth said...

What a great idea!

andrea said...

Camera wristlet? It's very nice btw-
Sorry,I'm not good at names...I have a lot of 'cozies ' in my shop because I can never think of what to call things......:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
~Andrea